— Robert Murray McCheyne, letter to Mr. George Shaw. 9/16/1840 (via theringofwords)
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
Effervescent: bubbly, happy, upbeat, enthusiastic
Acrimonious: caustic, stinging, biting, bitter
Xanthic: yellow in color
off trying to secure the house with sandbags. see you later!
Are you serious? Oh my goodness! We have flooding here basically every year, so when people say “flooding,” I think big puddles in the front lawn. No sandbags! Wow! God bless, good luck!
The Eden of introverts, Paradise of fools,
Island garden growing words,
Inking flow of thoughts and fancies,
Oxford, my home, my heart.
ahhhhhh i applied and now i’m just so freaking scared that i won’t be able to manage everything at once and that i can’t afford to lose that one week and that i will regret this decision bitterly and just waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh